Reliable Data Quality
- Oil bath incubation for homogenous incubation and easy maintenance
- V block probe wash for complete cleansing
- Thorough cell wash and dry ensures less than 0.1uL water remaining
Flexible and User Friendly
- STAT port for urgent samples
- Smart Start/Smart Pause for continuous sample loading
- Auto Start-up allows the analyzer to be ready for the day’s workload by the time you arrive
Accurate and convenient HbA1c testing
- Innovative HbA1c reagent based on enzymatic method shows no interference with known hemoglobin variants ensuring accurate results on every patient sample.
- On-board hemolysis saves the hassle of manual pre-analytic sample.
- Measurement of HbA1c and plasma glucose tests from the same sample tube reduces the number of sample tubes required.
AST, ALT, GLU, UA, CRE, T-BIL, D-BIL, TP, ALB, ALP, GGT, T-CHO, HDL, LDL, LD, TG, CK, CK-MB, Bicharbonate, CA, Phospate, FE, UIBC, MG, AMY, P-AMY, Cholinesterase, Ethanol, B-Hydroxybutyrate, Lactate, Lipase, NEFA, Phospholipid, Antistreptolysin O, Apolipprotein A1, Apolipprotein B, Complement C3, Complement C4, CRP, Cystatin C, Ferritin, Immunoglobulin A, Immunoglobulin E, Immunoglobulin G, Immunoglobulin M, Lp, Myaglobin, Prealbumin, Rheumatoid factor, Transferrin