- Clot detection system and serum indices testing assure sample integrity
- Sample barcode reader ensures positive sample identification
- Cooled reagent compartment (8°C to 15°C) maintains quality of reagent
- Comprehensive QC program helps laboratory to monitor the analyzer performance
- Automated start-up and before sleep operation optimizes technologists on-site working hours
- Automated on-board sample dilution, re-run and reflex testing functions realizes walk away operation
- Reagent barcode reader allows random loading of reagents
- STAT Lid ensures urgent sample can be loaded and analyzed right away
Accurate and convenient HbA1c testing
- Innovative HbA1c reagent based on enzymatic method shows no interference with known hemoglobin variants ensuring accurate results on every patient sample.
- On-board hemolysis saves the hassle of manual pre-analytic sample.
- Measurement of HbA1c and plasma glucose tests from the same sample tube reduces the number of sample tubes required.
AST, ALT, GLU, UA, CRE, T-BIL, D-BIL, TP, ALB, ALP, GGT, T-CHO, HDL, LDL, LD, TG, CK, CK-MB, Bicharbonate, CA, Phospate, FE, UIBC, MG, AMY, P-AMY, Cholinesterase, Ethanol, B-Hydroxybutyrate, Lactate, Lipase, NEFA, Phospholipid, Antistreptolysin O, Apolipprotein A1, Apolipprotein B, Complement C3, Complement C4, CRP, Cystatin C, Ferritin, Immunoglobulin A, Immunoglobulin E, Immunoglobulin G, Immunoglobulin M, Lp, Myaglobin, Prealbumin, Rheumatoid factor, Transferrin